Saturday, February 06, 2010

To and from Tanzania

We had quite a whirlwind trip to Tanzania to check out the job opportunity for us there. They kept me very busy while I was there, and Andy was busy checking out places that he would be interested in working at. We are still trying to make a decision about where to go-- and I actually have a few more job interviews to go to, so when they are all done-- we will attempt a decision.

On our way back, we missed a few flights and still managed to connect with my parents/our children in Detroit. My parents drove back home just in time to see their newest grandson, Mason! He is so cute and we can't wait to get back up there to meet him!

Thanks to all who prayed for us while we were there. God was really faithful to answer those prayers.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Your moving? I guess I haven't read your blog in a while. When do you leave? What will you be doing? You can email me at joelandrochelle@sbcglobal.net.